Headshots in Grande Prairie
We are flexible about how and where we do individual, team or staff portraits. We can find a background or setting on location, or we can provide a studio backdrop on location.
Base Rate Headshot Fee
The Base Rate ($395) covers the setup of all necessary onsite equipment and lighting, one primary photographer, and headshots for up to 5 people using a backdrop/setting on location. It takes around 15-minutes to setup lighting and 3-8 minutes per person. If you have more than 5 staff, you can add additional people at $35/person. This fee covers the additional shooting, editing time, licensing and delivery. If you have 30+ staff we are open to offering a volume discount on the additional cost per person.
What to expect:
- A professional photographer, either Chris or Laura Beauchamp, onsite to setup all necessary equipment and lighting and to photograph the team using a background/setting on location
- 1-3 digitally delivered, edited images of each team member (chosen by image subjects during their shoot)
- Perpetual Limited Licensing of the imagery. Full copyright buyout of imagery is also available.
- Password protected online digitally delivery of final images with options to purchase prints or canvases via our lab
- Scheduling individuals will be up to the client, unless otherwise arranged
- 50% payment upon booking to confirm the date & time and 50% payment upon delivery of final imagery
This approach is perfect for teams who require consistent backgrounds. This additional fee ($150) covers the extra equipment, transport, and time it takes to setup our professional studio backdrop and lighting, as well as having a photography assistant on-location. The backdrop itself works best with a ceiling of 10ft or more and a room that is at least 14 feet x 13 feet. It takes around 45 minutes to setup the backdrop and lighting, but once we are setup it only takes 3-8 minutes per team member to capture studio quality portraits in any location. We have four backdrops colours available: white, dark gray, aquamarine and beige.
- The quality and delivery of their work is exceptional and we will continue to work with them on a regular basis.Marketing Director, Prairie Mall
- The photos are killer.Musician, Composer, Audio Engineer
- If you want photos, go anywhere. If you want photos that tell a story, set a mood, and engage your audience, go here.nine10 Inc.
- The photos look great as usual!Web Developer , ImageDESIGN Pros
- WOW! Thank you SO much for the awesome job. I am so impressed with the photos! There’s so many to choose from, and I love the background and the lighting. You are a fantastic photographer!”Architectural Technologist
- Beauchamp photography creates outstanding photos. Their creative and artistic approach will give you unique pictures. They make the process fun and exciting.Crouse’s Cleaners