Beauchamp Photography excels at capturing unique and stunning environmental portraits of northern Alberta’s oilfield industry, people and equipment. Based out of Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada, we tailor every shoot to fit the client’s communication goals or storytelling needs. Our clients have included service companies, oil companies, business and industry publications and others.
What you’ll get when you work with us:
- Skilled photographer with years of experience
- Fully equipped and insured with all necessary photography gear, backup gear, and personal safety equipment for various worksites
- Documentary photojournalism, workplace photography and on-location studio lighting
- Excellent environmental portraits of your staff and equipment in any situation
- Choice of purchasing a perpetual limited license or full-copyright of final images
- Digital delivery of final edited images within 3-weeks after shoot date
Please contact us directly to discuss rates for commercial photography. Projects are quoted individually depending on client needs, licensing rights, travel and overall project scope. You can expect to pay anywhere from $1,200 – $8,000+. Please contact us to learn more.
Clients featured in this post include Hall North Construction Ltd., Arctic Crane Services Ltd., R&B Oilfield Rentals Inc., Alberta Venture Magazine, Alberta Oil Magazine, Nakoda Energy Services, TriTech Safety and Training Inc., and TriTech Energy Services Inc..